I cant believe it's been a week since my last post! This was my first week back to work & its been very hectic balancing work, life, & finding time to things I'd like to do...I have no idea how mothers get everything done who work full-time! So, in honor of the working mother who feels crunched for time in the morning & says she has no time for makeup, this ones for you! This makeup look can be achieved in 10 minutes or less (I've timed it: I was able to apply this makeup look & do my hair in less then 15 minutes!)
Products Used on Model:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Chocolate Kiss
Clinique Brush On Cream Liner Black Honey
Plant Love Eyeshadow Swan
Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set (Brushes used: Eyeshadow Blending Brush & Angled Brow Brush)
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara
- Using your ring finger apply an eyeshadow primer from lash line to below the brow
- With your eyeshadow blending brush apply the eyeshadow on the left side of the palette from your lash line to crease.
- Again using your blending brush apply the eyeshadow on the right side of the palette in your crease. Blending the color well into the other shadow, as to not leave any harsh edges.
- With your angled brow brush apply a thin line of your cream liner, extending the line a tad outwards for extra drama.
- Using your ring finger apply the Swan eyeshadow under the brow bone.
- Finish with black mascara on top & bottom lashes.
Makeup & Photography: Amy Evans
Stay tuned for my product reviews on: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, Philosophy Help Me, & Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Intense Volume Mascara