Products Used on Model:
Bare Escentuals PrimeTime Eyelid Primer
Cargo Cosmetics Color Palette Tahiti
Cargo Cosmetics Wet/Dry Eyelining Palette
Avon SuperShock Mascara
Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set ( Brushes used to complete this look: Angled Eye Shadow Brush, Eye Shadow Blending Brush, Angled Brow Brush, & Smudge Brush)
- Apply eye shadow primer from last line to under the brow with blending with your ring finger; bringing primer to under the lash line as well since this look has shadow under the eye.
- With your Eye Shadow Blending Brush apply the top left shade from lash line to crease. Also sweep this shade in the outer corner of the eyes, and the outer lower lash line.
- Again with the Eye Shadow Blending Brush apply the top right shade into the crease.
- With your Angled Eye Shadow Brush apply the bottom right shade to the outer corner of your eye.
- Wet your Angled Brow Brush and sweep it through the vibrant blue (top right) in the Wet/Dry Eyelining Palette and apply along the top lash line, extending the line into a dramatic cat eye. Then take the Angled Brow Brush and again sweep a dry layer of the vibrant blue on top of your wet line to set & enhance the line.
- With your smudge brush apply the shade on the lower left of the Tahiti palette along the lower lash line.
- Again using your smudge brush apply more of the top left shade in the Tahiti palette to in the inner corner of the bottom lash line.
- Finish with black mascara
This season is all about bold brights not only seen in the fashion trends but all over the beauty market this season as well.
Makeup & Photography: Amy Evans