1st of all if you have yet to purchase your Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Island Oasis Eyeshadow palette-let me express people that you're making a horrible choice! I've shown you one way to rock your Summer shadows & please now allow me to show you yet another beautiful look you can get with these colors. Don't forget these two looks aren't the only looks you can do-there are endless possibilities! Have fun with it, you Bronze Goddess, YOUUU!
Products Used on Model:
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Island Oasis Eyeshadow Palette
Clinique Cream Shaper For Eyes in Brown Sugar
Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner in Coffee
Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set (brushes used to complete this look: Eyeshadow Blending Brush & Smudge Brush)
- Prime lids with Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen. Apply Eye Basics with the wand then using your ring finger blend evenly from lash line to brow.
- Using your Blending Brush apply the 2nd shadow from the left from lash line to crease
- Again using your Blending Brush apply the 3rd eyeshadow from the right in your crease
- Then, again with your Blending Brush apply the 2nd eyeshadow in from the right in the outer corner of the eye-creating a "<" shape on your left eye & a ">" on the right eye blending the shadow in with the other shades, as to not leave a definite shape.
- With the Clinique Cream Shaper For Eyes in Brown Sugar apply a semi-thicker line then normal along the upper lash line. Also take this under the bottom lash line-but keep this line as close to the natural lash line as possible.
- With your Smudge Brush apply the 1st shadow on the left & smudge it on top of the Clinique Cream Shaper For Eyes on the top lash line only.
- Apply the Sephora Collection Nano Liner in Coffee along the water liner only.
- Then with your ring finger apply the 1st shadow on the right under the brow as a highlight.
- Finish with black mascara, of your choosing, on your top & bottom lashes.