Tarte Clean Slate
Vincent Longo Water Canvas Creme to Powder Foundation in Creme Beige
Tarte the Eraser Concealer in Fair 02
Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup in 03 Natural
Plant Love Baked Bronzer
Plant Love Blush Matte Rose
Lorac Perfectly Lit in Spotlight
Sephora Collection Professionel Foundation Brush # 47
Sephora Collection Professionel Powder Brush #48
Lancome Cheek Brush #6
- After applying your daily moisturizer apply a foundation primer. You apply foundation primer the same way you would a moisturizer, with your hands.
- With a foundation brush apply foundation. I apply foundation in a "cross-hatching" motion
- With your fingers apply concealer wear needed (i.e. under eye area, around the nose, spots)
- To apply your powder use the flat side of the brush & pat into skin to set your makeup
- If you are fair skin such as the model, use the powder brush to apply your bronzer. Starting at the middle of your forehead, do a "3" on one side & and "E" on the other side of your face. Meaning, take the brush from the middle of your forehead around the eye into the cheek back out & finish along the jawline-creating a "3" & and "E" motion.
- To apply your blush start at the apple of the cheek and go straight back towards your ear. Blush should be worn in a straight line & not from your cheek to your temple. To diffuse the color use your powder brush to blend into the skin.
- To highlight the cheek bones use your finger to apply on the natural cheek bone using the powder brush to blend into the blush.